Thursday, January 22, 2015

5-316's culture!!!

    I asked some kids about the different types of culture they had. First I interviewed Robert. "Are you part of any culture?" I asked him. "Yes, I am 1\2 Italian and 1\4 Polish," He answered. "Do you do any traditions related to that culture?" I said. "Every Sunday my family eats macaroni, an Italian tradition." I asked the final     question, "do you have any item or article of clothing?" "Yeah, an Italian soccer jersey." 

   Next person was Betzy. She was 1\2 Spanish and she celebrated 3 kings day. She also had a special scarf that was used to carry a baby. I found that part very interesting. I never knew that about her! 

   Finally came Porter. He was German! Wow i never knew that. Every year, a couple days before Christmas, he would string popcorn on a chain and then ONLY then he could open presents.

  I had a lot of fun learning about everybody's different culture hope you enjoyed too.

           -Ellie

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment