Wednesday, May 13, 2015

~Graduation Interview~

By Riley & Porter

        We the fifth grade, are leaving PS 58 an are going to middle school. Some of us have been here for a long time, and now we're leaving. For some it's sad, for others it's a new experience. We asked some fifth graders what they thought, and this is they're response.

Questions

1- How do you feel about leaving?
2- How do you feel about graduation?
3- What are you expecting?
4- Do you think it's necessary to have graduation?
5- How long have you been at PS 58?

Stella - 301

       1- "I'm happy and sad, because i have been here for a long time, but i am happy to move on. 
       2- "I think it's going to be fun."
       3- "Just to have a good time."
       4- "Yes"
       5- "Since kindergarten."

Esteban - 301

1- "I kind of feel sad because i am leaving all my friends."
3- "I expect it to have music and candy, maybe some dancing cupcakes."
5- "Since kindergarten, which is 6 years." 

Ben - 302

1- "I am exited, but the opposite because i have been here for a while, but i also want to go to a new school."
2- "I am exited for graduation, i think it is going to be good."
3- "It is going to be fun and good to be with our friends for the last part of school."
4- "Yes, it would be boring to stay at the same school forever."
5- "Since kindergarten."

Lucas - 307

1- "i feel good about leaving,I am going to make new friends though"
2- "I think it it is cool, because  I can learn different things."
3- "I expect good education."
4- "Yes, because I am aiming to prepare for a lot of homework."
5- "Since second."

Sligo - 309

1- "I do not feel sad. I feel happy because I get to go to another school."
2- "Great."
3- "Meeting friends."
4- "Sort of because if there was not any graduation, everyone would together."
5- "3 years."

Bella - 316

1- "There are some things I like at this school, but somethings I have had enough of."
2- "I know from a lot of my friends that have graduated, that is going to be fun. It is my last goodbye."
3- "I know it is not at P.S. 58, so its hard to picture."
4- "Yeah, you are moving on and going to a new place."
5- "6 years."

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment